We want the Meadowville Landing Community Discussion Forum to be a safe, comfortable environment and a useful, productive tool through which users and visitors can learn, share and connect.
Use of the Meadowville Landing Community Discussion Forum is subject to our Terms & Conditions and by using the Meadowville Landing Community Discussion Forum, you acknowledge and agree to the following rules:
- Behave responsibly and respectfully towards all users, respecting their values, viewpoints, feelings and rights
- Welcome new users, ideas and diversity
- Avoid conflict, acknowledge that differences of opinion and conflict often occur, and resolve any conflict constructively
- Statements, opinions and content on the Community Discussion Forum are those of the individual users, not of Meadowville Landing Board of Directors and Meadowville Landing Board of Directors does not endorse them
- The Meadowville Landing Community Forum administrator does not moderate the Community Discussion Forum but reserves the right to delete or edit any topic or post at any time, including but not limited to those posts that are deemed to be spam, contain malicious content, that are flagged by other users, that do not concern the Association, or that are otherwise deemed to be inappropriate
- We strongly encourage you to use plain text formatting and keep messages concise and easy to read
- Avoid use of distracting text, font, colors, images or other content that is difficult to read
- The Community Discussion Forum does not allow anonymous posting; you must be registered and logged in to use the Community Discussion Forum
The following kinds of messages or content are prohibited:
- Content or hyperlinks to content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, offensive, inflammatory, controversial and not related to the Association, untrue, inaccurate or overtly religious, ideological or politically partisan
- Confidential information or content that infringes on intellectual property rights and users
- Spam and solicitations
- Requests for donations
- Advertisements for for-profit products and services
- The management company does not monitor nor endorse the content of the Meadowville Landing Community Forum.
You agree that if you repeatedly or willfully violate these rules (or the Terms & Conditions), your right to use the Meadowville Landing Community Discussion Forum can be suspended or terminated.