Note: Backboards may not be mounted directly to the house or to the garage.
- Portable/Freestanding basketball goals must be located at the top of the driveway.
- Portable basketball goals must be in an upright position anchored with sand or water inside the base.
- Goals must be placed in the driveway only.
- Freestanding poles must be constructed in such a manner so as to be easily removed at the ground level.
- Backboards must be grey, white or transparent. A marker square on the backboard in any color is allowed. The pole shall be painted solid black or neutral earth tone.
- The unit must be kept in good repair.
- Photograph or picture from a brochure
- Sketch or drawing, including site plan of the residence.
- Materials and colors specifics.
- Photos of driveway with location clearly marked.