Note: Includes any exterior attic ventilator.
No Application is required if the following conditions are met.
- No part of the ventilator protrudes more than 12” above the roof surface.
- All exposed parts are painted to match the exterior color of the material they
penetrate so as to help conceal them.
- The ventilator is roof mounted, located on the least visible side of the roof, and
does not extend above the ridgeline.
Applications are required for any other locations or situations.
- Drawing indicating exact locations and measurements.
- Materials and colors to be used